Enrollment Procedures – Who May Attend Farrington High School?
- Students who are living with their parents or legal guardian in the Farrington Complex Area. (Legal guardians must show dated Family Court guardianship papers.)
- Students who have an approved Geographical Exception to Farrington H.S.
- Students who are living full-time with someone who has Power of Attorney. (Parents will not be able to claim child as a dependent for tax purposes.)
- Falsification of any documents will void the enrollment.
What Do You Need ?
*If you are coming from a Hawaii school:
- Address Verification – Example: 2 utility bills
- If living in a temporary residence, you need a residence verification form (green) notarized by the property owner/lessee plus a utility bill in their name.
- Pupil Clearance Form, Transcript & Health Card
- Students must be released from their previous school and bring all school records given to them upon release.
*If you are coming from another country:
- TB Clearance Card (needed before any enrollment)
- Address Verification
- Immunization Records, Physical
- Birth Certificate
- Passport with Alien Number and VISA stamp
- Official Transcript of grades and report card from previous school(s)